WREMBLE AUDITION INFORMATION
READ ALL OF THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY!
*Auditions will be submitted on video. There are TWO parts to the audition – singing and acting.
FOR THE SINGING:
- *Those auditioning will sing one song.
- *Please select ONE SONG from the four song choices.
- *YOU WILL BE EXPECTED TO SING AND ACT, as this is a musical theatre audition. *Sing your songs as the character, block them with appropriate staging (not choreography), and communicate the emotions & intentions of the lyrics.
- Songs to choose from are listed below.
FOR THE ACTING:
- *Select ONE section of dialogue from the options.
- *You need to say that section of dialogue in THREE DIFFERENT VOICES – you can do different accents (British, Spanish, Australian, Irish, other accents of your choosing), different character types (elderly, absent-minded, jock, other character or personality types of your choosing), or a mix of both.
- *No matter what type you choose, the line should be delivered very dramatically, with an expressive face!
- *On the video, make sure we can see your face, say the type of voice you are doing, and then do the line of dialogue in that type of voice.
- Dialogue sections to choose from are below.
- *Memorize and block your song! Memorize the section of dialogue and the three ways you will say it! Practice, Practice, Practice before recording your audition video!
- *RECORD a video of your audition. Look at the Audition Video Checklist located below to ensure all parts of the audition video are correct.
- *Fill out the Audition Submission Form – link below
- *List all conflict dates in space provided
- *Attach the YouTube link to your audition video
- *Audition videos must be submitted by Tuesday, May 30th by 5pm.